Monday, July 23, 2007

Puttin' on my top hat . . .

Puttin' on my scraggly white-boy muscle shirt . . .

Keep forgetting to mention that I'll be at both sessions of the regents' meeting to decide the fate of Ward Churchill tomorrow. Unfortunately, unless I can cadge a CU password it's going to be kind of fake live-blogging: I'll just have to wait to post until I find a place to connect. After the (short, probably) morning session I should be able to hunt one up, no problem. There'll be pictures, of course, assuming there's anything to take pictures of.

Both the morning and afternoon sessions will be streamed, by the way, and PB will be live-blogging them from his mountain fatness, er, fastness. So with him doing the heavy lifting, I'll just wander around where the stream can't take you. I'll be like, the color man. Or the chick doing the sideline reports. I don't care, I just want to be part of something for once in my pa--

Sorry.

Anyway, the morning fun starts at 7:30, MDT; the regents' vote and open-mike time, maybe around 4:00 (at the earliest). Watch this space.

Update: Snapple sends this appreciation for the day we like to call--Tomorrow. It'll freak you out. And not in a good way.

No comments: