Monday, September 24, 2007

PSA

Posting here will continue to be, like the Drunkablog's face, spotty. Lots of work to do before I can become a lam-ist from this rancid old lardtown and go (gulp) backpacking, which I haven't done in like seven years because it's so, um, oh yeah, painful. Worse, in those seven short years my legs have spindled, my spine has noodled and my muscles (sic) have wasted to the size of mouse droppings. I shuffle.

Anyway, we're going to the Sangre de Cristo mountains in southern Colorado.

Update: In keeping with Denver-as-lardtown I guess I should call them the Sangre de Crisco Mountains, huh?

Update II: Among the dozen or so poems the Drunkablog has personally written in his personal life is one called "Upon for the First Time Doddering."

Update III: We're going to die.

No comments: