Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Last week I went over to Kos to enjoy the self-mutilation and head-exploding after the tax deal. (Housekeeping question: How does one clean blood off the inside of a monitor?)

That was fun, but better, I finally collected some of my favorite taglines from a few of the regulars. Don't know who started the practice, but they are windows to the lefty soul. Here goes, without comment and more or less in the order I pulled them.

Class war and Climate Change don't need us to believe in them

Bernie Sanders: A Senator who would rather risk losing his voice than his integrity

How can anything good ever gain traction when the media is blathering on without ethics and without direction?

Disclaimer: I am a political enemy of the Obama Administration. I am a friend of the working class

Top 1% of all income earners in the US made 23.5% of all income. Let's give them 23.5% representation & disallow contact w/ the other 76.50% of representatives

Proud Member of the Vast Sanctimonius Wing Conspiracy

We Destroyed this Village in order to save it from the Viet Cong er um Taliban

without the ants the rainforest dies

...the worst "foreclosure" - we truly lost the house

Life is less stressful when you realize that Obama is a Republican in "D" clothing

People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution. They don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible.

The United States is not just losing its capacity to do great things. It's losing its soul.--Bob Herbert

Fare thee well, global extinction's forever. So what the hell, order your Mercedes in leather. - Boston

Have the TeaPublicans fixed the economy yet?

Any war requires forces that use their pen against the enemy, not in foolish tirades against their own leader, abetting the enemy. ~qua

When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it? Eleanor Roosevelt

Shamefully we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management, U.S. management. Edward Kennedy

I am Blackwaterdog! I support Barack Obama and the Democratic Party!! Want some? Get some SUCKERS!!!

90% tax on all income over a million or more: a simple solution to funding Healthcare Reform, extending Social Security benefits and other budgetary concerns.

"If the early settlers were as pro-peace and anti-war as their descendants are today, how different things would be." ~ Pondering Cherokee Chief ;p

S.A.W. 2011 STOP ALL WARS "The Global War on Terror is a fabrication to justify imperialism."

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain." (unknown)

Barack Obama: Ignores his legal obligation to prosecute people who tortured prisoners to death. Good at photo ops, though.

Proud member of the sanctimonious professional left and supporter of Wikileaks

I am the promise of all mankind, just like you.

No comments: