Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wart's speech

At his alma mammy, the University of Illinois at Spiffled (the former Sangaman (sic) State University). Good God, it's almost two-and-a-half hours long.



Enjoy!

Update: "Does anyone know what 'SangaMON' means?" He emphasized the "MON." I take a small bow.

Update II: He sounds drunk.

Update III: I had the year wrong on the Fort Clark mess. Other people did, too. That's all there was to it.

Update IV: Bill O'Reilly! Drink (yourself to death).

Update V: As is his wont, he accuses somebody else (a guy named Chris Dentro (sp)) of plagiarism. "Cut and paste, cut and paste." Not exactly dispositive, Wart.

Update VI: He attacks "the media." Hahahahahaha.

Update VII: Youtube: "1 views." I assume that's me. Why am I watching this?

Update VIII: I'm not quite a third of the way through. Wartie is discussing his completely warped view of the genesis of the American University. It's only 6:30, and I think I need to go to bed.

Update IX: Koch brothers! You're in the hospital already, so just drink from your IV!

Update X: Can't stand this ass. Gotta feed animals. Maybe I can stand to watch some more tomorrow (if you're lucky).

No comments: