Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Drone

JWP links to bad video of Wart's appearance in Arizona last week. Again, I cannot understand why anyone has ever referred to him as a "firebrand," etc. He's a disorganized liar and a bore, and tells the same shit over and over. Hey Wart, when did Germany attack Russia again?

There was a time when I might have cared. But Wart's done.

Update: "I'm getting back in my professorial role here." Sorry, Wart, but, no.

Update II: "Polarity"!

Update III: "Polarity"!

Update IV: When I say I don't care anymore, that doesn't mean I don't want to mock. I always want to mock Wart.

Update V: "Bill O'Reilly." Drink!

Update VI: Much better if you want to get drunk: "Okay?" Oh, God, there's over an hour to go. Maybe tomorrow.

Update VII: Called Wart a "fake fat Indian" a couple posts down, but, though it's hard to tell, it looks as though he may have lost some weight. Hot, hot, hot.

No comments: