Friday, June 17, 2011

A few more Koskid taglines

Went over there to see the reaction to Weiner's resignation. Eh. Lots of people saying he was an egregious dick who deserved to lose his job; at least as many defending him and excoriating Dem leadership for forcing him out. Whatever. Taglines!
Let the yoke fall from our shoulders; Don’t carry it all, don’t carry it all; We are all our hands and holders; Beneath this bold and brilliant sun; And this I swear to all - The Decemberists.

If it's
Not your body
Then it's
Not your choice
AND it's
None of your damn business!

Ayn Rand’s philosophy... reduces itself to: "I’m on board; pull up the lifeline."- Roger Ebert

Please Help Me Volunteer in Haiti

"We can have concentrated wealth in the hands of a few or we can have democracy, but we can't have both."-- Justice Louis Brandeis

I am living proof that a person living with AIDS can still enjoy the passion of lovemaking. AIDS is no longer a death sentence!

LBJ & Lady Bird, Sully Sullenberger, Molly Ivins, Barbara Jordan, Ann Richards, Drew Brees: Texas is No Bush League!

Full Disclosure: I am an unpaid shill for every paranoid delusion that lurks under your bed - but more than willing to cash any checks sent my way

Resident Palin - even if she did take up residency in the White House in 2012, it's too painful to use the "P" word combined with her name

"My father always told me that all businessmen were sons of bitches, but I never believed it until now." - JFK during the 1962 Steel Crisis

Every moment in life contains an off ramp. Never be afraid to use it.

No comments: