Friday, June 03, 2011

Dick

Ace and various cob-loggers at AoSHQ (no link, you know where they are) have been posting about Wienergate almost nonstop. Hit and miss, but as usual the commenters rescue some not-all-that-funny posts and kick a couple of funny ones into hyperdrive.

What I can't figure out is, why would anyone, ever, post a picture of himself on the fucking interwebs, let alone of his penis? I've been doing this blogging shit for almost six-and-a-half years, and I've never posted a pic of myself, nor ever will.

I'm ungodly handsome, too (prove me wrong!). And my penis is gigantic (prove me wrong!). Point is, and as often noted basically everywhere, the internet is forever.

One-sentence opinion: Weiner is obviously guilty, guilty, guilty, and there's nothing better than seeing an arrogant asshole get shit for his arrogant assholiness. And tiny penis. But mostly his tiny penis. Okay, three-sentence opinion.

No comments: