Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Just got home from Illinois . . .



Actually last week, but whatever. Picasa for some reason wouldn't let me upload pics of my amazing journey (or anything else). Now it will. This after all the problems I've had with Blogger working on Google Chrome and with Echo barring me from my own comments. I'm moving to Wordpress.

As soon as I work up the courage. In the meantime, travel pics 'n' persiflage! The pic above has nothing to do with the trip, it's just a creepy clown a neighbor gave me. I was going to try to freak out the tenants around back by moving it incrementally closer to their door every day, but the evil little 'tard gave me the heebie-jeebies, so it ended up here:



Pics of trip some time or other! Wait here until they appear! It might be a little while!

No comments: