Friday, January 13, 2006

Buy this book!

It's funny and heartwarming and deranged, and will make you lapse into a syncope (second definition) from which you will more than likely recover. (Full disclosure: This blogger helped the author a little. She's dyslexic and transposes contiguous letters right to left. I'm dyslexic too, but the opposite way, so I just retyped the manuscript so it looked correct to me. I do not stand to profit from sales of the book, except for its author's promise to stop beating me about the head and neck with a newly empty fifth of McCormick's vanilla vodka if I give her a plug.)


Intriguing, no?

Intriguing, yes! Stations of the Crossed Heart won all kinds of prizes, too, but don't hold that against it. For more info e-mail: jdc@christieandbrown.com.

Update (in Homer voice, shaking fist): Buuuyyyy iiiittttt.

Update II: I should probably point out that the author actually doesn't even know about this plug, and didn't ask for it. If she doesn't like it I'll change it or take it down altogether.

No comments: