Friday, February 20, 2009

Abstract of the Week!

WSQ: Women's Studies Quarterly:
More Lessons from a Starfish: Prefixial Flesh and Transspeciated Selves

Mr. Muscle forcing bursting Stingy thingy into little me, me, me But just "ripple" said the cripple As my jaw dropped to the ground Smile smile It's true I always wanted love to be Hurtful And it's true I always wanted love to be Filled with pain And bruises Yes, so Cripple-Pig was happy Screamed "I just completely love you! And there's no rhyme or reason I'm changing like the seasons Watch! I'll even cut off my finger It will grow back like a Starfish! It will grow back like a Starfish! It will grow back like a Starfish!" Mr. Muscle, gazing boredly And he checking time did punch me And I sighed and bleeded like a windfall Happy bleedy, happy bruisy I am very happy So please hit me I am very happy So please hurt me I am very happy So please hit me I am very very happy So come on hurt me I'll grow back like a Starfish I'll grow back like a Starfish I'll grow back like a Starfish I'll grow back like a Starfish I'll grow back like a Starfish I'll grow back . . .

No comments: