Friday, May 09, 2008

Weird Bird Friday

I had wanted to do an encore of the birds-wearing-clothes Weird Bird Friday, but couldn't find any from my google search of "birds in clothes." I couldn't even find the original chicken in a suit (but eventually did). What I found, however, on a blog coincidentally named The Clothes Horse, was a picture of nice tattoo of two birds. It inspired me to google "bird tattoo," but I didn't find anything I liked better than this one:


From The Clothes Horse

Exploring this blog and clicking on a few of her blogroll sites introduced me to the strange new world of fashion blogs. The Clothes Horse seems to mostly be pictures of the blogger herself, as opposed to the others which consist of pictures of celebrities and models and such. Can you spell "narcissist"? Nice tattoo, though, don't you think?

--Drunkawife

No comments: