1. Jewish students have been subject to physical and verbal harassment because they are Jewish and support Israel;The report, though long and kind of poorly written, is worth reading. It even mentions the incident last spring in which blogger reutrcohen was interviewing Ward Churchill and a member of the Muslim Student Union kept shoving a camera in her face (p. 14).
2. Hate speech, both direct and symbolic, is directed at Jews by speakers and demonstrators;
3. An annual week-long event sponsored by the Muslim Student Union is an anti-Semitic hate fest targeting Israel and Jews using lies and propaganda dating back to the anti-Semitism of the Middle Ages;
4. Speakers who are pro-Israel and/or those who condemn speakers who espouse anti-American and anti-Israeli views are subject to disruptive behavior by Muslim students and their supporters;
5. Jewish students claim they are subject to a hostile class environment by faculty members who adopt an anti-Israel bias;
6. Materials contained in certain Middle-East Studies courses are biased and are indicative of a “leftist” orthodoxy that characterizes this area of study;
7. The UCI administration is not responsive to complaints by Jewish students.
8. Jewish students complain of a “double standard” when the administration enforces campus rules and regulations.
(via reutrcohen, duh)