Friday, March 02, 2007

Weird Bird Friday

This week there's a mysterious convergence between Weird Bird Friday and the Drunkablog's favorite subject: Ward Churchill.

In the early days of Weird Bird Friday I saved a picture to my weird bird directory [she has a weird bird directory!--ed.] that I found during a random search for weird bird images. Just now I pulled it up and showed it to Drunk-a-Husband as a possible weird bird for this week:

Anybody recognize it?

Unbelievably, it's from a talk by old Walking Eagle himself, Ward Churchill. Some of the audience wore chickens [not real chickens--ed.] on their heads to signify devout agreement with Churchill's "roosting chickens" argument. Honestly, before the DrunkaBum told me what it was, I thought this was a picture from a sporting event. You know, "Rah, rah, sis boom bah, Go Warrior Chickens!"

--Drunkawife

Update (from "Drunkabum"): Go Warrior Chickens?

Update II (from Drunkawife): What, you don't think chickens have a warrior spirit? Careful, there, D-a-H...you could be headed for re-neducation camp.

No comments: