Friday, December 16, 2011

How to coil an extension cord

One of the D-blog's aims when he started this dismal bog was to post helpful little how-tos for you DIYers out there. After nearly seven years (I forgot), here's my first. Well, it's not actually mine, but you know what I mean:



Amazingly, this worked for the D-blog the very first time he tried it.

Okay, that was pretty simple. Let's try something a little more advanced:


Comment from a grateful Youtube watcher: "why do I have the urge to punch this guy in the face??"

A technique for rolling cable:



Yes, none of these videos has any relevance to the lives of D-blog readers if any. Here's one that does:


Remember, this might take a little practice.

Update: Jeez, how could I forget?


As we have learned: they're doing it wrong.

No comments: