Hang on. I just noticed that the page says "neo-Nazis and crypto-Trotskyists are banned--unless they make self-criticism of course." How's this: "In addition to being a crypto-Trotskyite and a neo-Nazi, I often smell my own feet?" Lots of people could use that one.
Duty now for the futureTheir security page is a "hoot" too.
General political tips on securityThe other points are elucidated in an similarly sophisticated ("persyn") manner.
Overall, keeping political line on the front-burner is the key link to defeating enemy spies and provocateurs.
The five most important actions to take on behalf of security are:
1) Not answering pig questions.
2) Staying as anonymous as possible.
3) Not falling for illegal provocations.
4) Defeating post-modernist ultra-leftist and rightist splitting.
5) Avoiding honey-traps.
1) A pig is a cop who barges in your front door. A pig question is any question about the who, when and where details of an activist doing something or just merely living. The classic pig question concerns the identity of a persyn. Of course, completely innocent people ask pig questions, but completely innocent information often ends up in the hands of police, which is why it is important never to ask or answer a pig question. Whether or not asked by a pig, the question would be asked by a pig.
Funny ha-haYes, MIM has a humor page too:
Question:How many MIM comrades does it take to screw in a lightbulb?That is kind of funny, isn't it?
That's a pig question.